What is House Sitting?
House sitting is arranging for someone to live in your home while you are away.In exchange for free accommodations, the house sitter will perform specified duties to care for your home and pets.
What are the advantages of using a house sitter?
Avoid the hassle of renting your home.
- No packing. Your possessions stay in place.
- No forwarding mail.
- No storage expenses.
- No disappointment when you return. You select a house sitter who agrees to your terms.
Avoid extra expenditures
- No need to hire gardeners, poolservice, or pet boarders. Your sitter handles these services inexchange for their free accommodations.
Avoid imposing on your friends and family.
- No reason to request sporadic visits to care for your home and pets.
Avoid becoming a crime statistic.
- Deter a home burglary by maintaining a "lived-in" look.
Providing Peace of mind that your house is occupied whilst you're away
HouseCarers was launched in October 2000, from Newcastle, Australia, toprovide a secure environment where homeowners can locate a reliablehouse sitter and sitters can have free accommodation as they travel and explore.
House sitters are in high demand around the world. Retirees who register as house sitters are among the first sitters looked at by home owners.Home owners know that life experience cannot be replicated. Home owners have confidence in seniors and trustthem to watch over and care for their home, possessions and pets.